Academy ARMOR (Advanced) Sessions:
The ARMOR level is the third and final level in the Knights Academy. By the third level, the main characteristics of the all around volleyball player are well defined. The player achieving this level is a mounted warrior with rank and authority in any position on the volleyball court. They have learned and perfected the basics, honed and corrected their consistency with offensive and defensive systems and strategies, and now they are ready to compete at a competitive level in any position as a utility player.
Reaching the final level of our program signifies that a player has not only understood the methodologies of the game of volleyball, but they have also been able to put each technique to use in every position at a competitive level.
ARMOR PACKAGE INCLUDES: Fee $45 per player per 3 hour session
- 1 qualified KVA club coach
- 1 to 8-10 coach to player ratio
- 7th - 9th Grades
- 1 practice tee shirt at sign up
- Advanced level club training session
- Conditioning & agility training at the end of each workout
- Individual evaluation & developmental training regimen
Three Purchase Options
- $1095 IAD Knights Summer Pass
- ($2000 value) Access to ALL KVA Academy Indoor Sessions for the entire Summer. Afternoon and evening sessions. Card good June 5th - August 23rd.
- $395 Monthly Unlimited Pass
- ($660 value) Access to ALL KVA Academy Indoor sessions each month. Afternoon and evening sessions. Card expires at the end of each month and a new card will be required for future sessions.
- $45 Day Pass
- ($60 value) 1 evening of academy sessions. 3 hours of training included in purchase of day pass.
|Serving||June 5th - Aug 21st||Tuesdays 1-2pm|
|Hitting||June 5th - Aug 21st||Tuesdays 2-3pm|
|Defense||June 5th - Aug 21st||Tuesdays 3-4pm|
|Serving||June 7th - Aug 23rd||Thursdays 1-2pm|
|Hitting||June 7th - Aug 23rd||Thursdays 2-3pm|
|Defense||June 7th - Aug 23rd||Thursdays 3-4pm|