Academy SHIELD (Intermediate) Sessions:
The SHIELD level is the second level in the Knights Academy. It signifies the protective gear necessary for each player to hone & perfect their basic volleyball knowledge into a more mature and defined skill-set. It builds on the pre- established Level #1 core volleyball skills, conditioning exercises and plyo-metric movements. This level creates consistent, intelligent, and versatile volleyball players by enhancing basic skills into learned techniques and consistent shots based on varying opponents, defensive strategies, and offensive threats.
SHIELD PACKAGE INCLUDES: Fee $45 per player per 3 hour session
- 1 qualified KVA club coach
- 1 to 10 coach to player ratio
- 5th - 9th Grades
- 1 practice tee shirt at sign-up
- Training suited to the individual needs of each player - progress at own pace
- Conditioning & agility training at the end of each workout
- Individual evaluation & developmental training regimen
Three Purchase Options
- $1095 IAD Knights Summer Pass
- ($2000 value) Access to ALL KVA Academy Indoor Sessions for the entire Summer. Afternoon and evening sessions. Card good June 5th - August 23rd.
- $395 Monthly Unlimited Pass
- ($660 value) Access to ALL KVA Academy Indoor sessions each month. Afternoon and evening sessions. Card expires at the end of each month and a new card will be required for future sessions.
- $45 Day Pass
- ($60 value) 1 evening of academy sessions. 3 hours of training included in purchase of day pass.
|Serving||June 5th - Aug 21st||Tuesdays 1-2pm|
|Hitting||June 5th - Aug 21st||Tuesdays 2-3pm|
|Defense||June 5th - Aug 21st||Tuesdays 3-4pm|
|Serving||June 7th - Aug 23rd||Thursdays 1-2pm|
|Hitting||June 7th - Aug 23rd||Thursdays 2-3pm|
|Defense||June 7th - Aug 23rd||Thursdays 3-4pm|